On Archers Bay we only talk about archery and contextually related topics - if you want to discuss the latest model of wireless smart kettle then this is not your place - we recommend housewives/househusbands forum...
The Archers Bay forum is part of the TIFAM editorial space and the same rules and regulations apply. In particular, we ask forum users to adhere to the following set of rules.
By creating a profile on the Archers Bay Forum, you acknowledge that you have read and will abide by our rules.
1) Be courteous and respectful to all those who read and actively use Archery Bay forum.
2) All content on Archers Bay is subject to intellectual property law and copyright.
3) We reserve the right to delete any posts or comments that we deem inappropriate, particularly any containing:
• religious, ethnic or racial hatred
• gender or belief-based disparagement
• advocacy of violence
• drastic images of people or animals injured or killed depicting fatal and extensive wounds, showing excessive amount of blood, etc.
• personal pieces of information such as emails or phone numbers