TIFAM DIGITAL AND HARD COPY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE/PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to TIFAM, Ireland’s only archery orientated NONPROFIT publication digital and hard copy subscription service.
Access to, browsing and use of the TIFAM digital copy as well as subscribed hard copy of TIFAM are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ('Terms'). Please read these Terms carefully. Creating an account with TIFAM ('we', 'us') or otherwise using any TIFAM or related service or App will signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and TIFAM (THE IRISH FIELD ARCHERY MONTHLY) COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service. THESE TERMS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF TIFAM, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. TIFAM reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the website, service or TIFAM related app, if you do not comply with this agreement. The TIFAM website, Internet services and mobile device apps collectively constitute the 'Service'. This Service is owned and operated by TIFAM (THE IRISH FIELD ARCHERY MONTHLY) COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE. The Service includes the website www.tifam.news that provides you the capability to order, subscribe to and receive the delivery of TIFAM digital magazines, as well as obtaining hard copy subscription and to have them both delivered to you.
1. Certain portions of the Service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password from TIFAM. By registering with TIFAM, you certify that you are at least 16 years of age. While registering with TIFAM, you should provide true and accurate data which includes that of your geographical location (address for posting hard copy subscription), personal details, billing information, etc. The accountability for maintaining and updating this data lies solely with you. TIFAM reserves the right for terminating the account for untrue or inaccurate data at any time if found or proved. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account information rests entirely with you. You agree to immediately notify TIFAM of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
2. You will maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all content and services.
3. Without prior written or authorised permission from TIFAM, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from TIFAM as everything published here/or in hard copy of the TIFAM magazine is the proprietary property of TIFAM or its licensors. As such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, TIFAM strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorised activities. Except as permitted by the Publication's lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the TIFAM digital publication and hard copy magazine or any portion of it without the express permission of TIFAM as the owner of such content. WE DO NOT GRANT YOU ANY LICENSES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF TIFAM OR TIFAM’S LICENSORS.
4. You agree to comply with TIFAM Copyright Policy found here.
5. TIFAM reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based upon any activity by a subscriber in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
6. You agree not to misrepresent geographical locations, use proxies, use IP spoofing or by any other means to hide the origin of any message you send or purchase you make through the service. You agree not to pretend as any other individual or identity.
7. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by TIFAM from its offices in Republic of Ireland. If you access the Service from a location outside Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws that apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any Publications accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by the Ireland’s Revenue Commissioners or any other applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
8. TIFAM reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that TIFAM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. THE SERVICE AND ALL PUBLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. TIFAM, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TIFAM NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR AGENTS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT:
(I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
(III) THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THAT MAY BE CONTAINED IN THE PUBLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
(IV) THE QUALITY OF PUBLICATIONS OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
(V) REGARDING DIGITAL PUBLICATION - YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND YOUR DEVICE. TIFAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO DOWNLOAD CONTENT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TIFAM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
10. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TIFAM NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS LICENSORS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TIFAM FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATIONS OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO TIFAM FOR THE PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
You agree to defend TIFAM, its STAFF and its affiliates from all claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and liabilities arising out of your use or misuse of the Service.
11. All sales related taxes will be paid by the user as per the taxation norms that may change from time to time based on location of the user.
12. YOUR SATISFACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. HOWEVER ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS IN FULL OR IN PART WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU.
13. All subscriptions bought through TIFAM are auto renewable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
14. TIFAM (THE IRISH FIELD ARCHERY MONTHLY) COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE, ‘'TIFAM', ‘tifam.news’, ‘www,tifam.news’, ‘TIFAM magazine’, ‘TIFAM ezine/e-zine’ and all other related words and domain names are the trademarks and the property of TIFAM (THE IRISH FIELD ARCHERY MONTHLY) COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE. All graphic editors logos trademarks, logos, company names etc., are the property of TIFAM.
These Terms and Conditions and the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Service (on the TIFAM’s website or TIFAM mobile website constitute the entire agreement between TIFAM and you with respect to your use of the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Republic of Ireland.
From time to time, TIFAM may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with TIFAM products and services. Please refer to the TIFAM website periodically for any changes. The update date first written above is used to alert you to recent modifications. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org